Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Great Time with Family

Wow! Ü I had a great time in Florida with my mom and my sister and neice. I'm sorry Amy that things were so hectic for you, being that it was your last few days as "Belle" and leaving one stage of your life behind. But you are going to have a great new adventure starting now and I am so very happy for you. Chuck is simply the BEST! Ü



We did everything from Haunted Mansion in Magic Kingdom to Nemo in Animal Kingdom. It was great visiting the French Pastry Shoppe at Epcot for dinner. Diane and I will be working that dinner off for a while. The fireworks at Epcot and Magic Kindom were fantastic and the beach at Cocoe Beach was amazing. Now I can say that I've dipped my feet in the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.... no big deal to some... but I thought that I never really would in my life time, thanks mom. Memories of mom on her scooter will never be forgotten Ü ♥ remind me of them when I get older (Norway at Epcot and the display stand Ü). Even though I was with family.... I still kept thinking of my little Naters and how much fun he would have had at Magic Kingdom and Disney Studios where Amy worked. He's just at the age when the magic is still so real. I missed my children and somehow felt very guilty for having fun without them. I did take lots and lots of pictures!! I'll share when I get a chance.



Last but not least I like how Amy and Kallie have their Sunday Sunshines and Bethany has her Friday Flashbacks so I just might have Monday Memory's or Tuesdays Thoughts.... I'll think about it. It might get me on here a little bit more. I love reading everyones blogs, it keeps me up on things that are happening with friends that I haven't seen for a while. Luv ya all... until next time

5 comments:

  1. Yay! That WAS a fun trip. Yeah- I was stressed like mad trying to get my little life under control, but it was so much fun to have you guys there and play at Disney. YAY!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Thursday Thoughts has a better ring to it then Tuesday Thoughts. :) I mostly just feel proud that my name has made it on your blog. I'm FAMOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually ment Thursday but Tuesday came out in type... Yay!! I have 2 followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounded like you had a great time. I'm so glad that you got to share it with those that you love. It will be a kick to see the grankids go to a fun place like that. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's time for a new family picture...that's pretty old. You're also missing your two favorite people, Nathan and Abi! Love, Yissa

    ReplyDelete